Saturday, March 17, 2007

Getting old

Suddenly realised that I'm getting old.
Irregular food and sleeping habits. all the parts on my body hurts.
i don't feel like working at all. I'm sick, really sick.
Wait a min, am i just sick or lazy.
Must admit, its both in equal measure.

I'm 32, unmarried, with very little bank balance.

What i have been doing the last 6 years? feel like have lost 6 years.
achieved very little. Well that's a different story all together.

Off late, I'm thinking marriage, kids, house,... that makes me really
sad. Is this just peer/parental pressure. I am the oldest guy in my team.
Off late, I have made attempts to hide my real age many time when someone
asks my date of birth.

Sick. isn't it?

Well, Right now i just want to improve my health, physique.
then lets see that happens

I'm feeling very tired, i need some rest.

No comments: